Brakes are one of the most important features on your vehicle. You know that when you push down on your brake pedal, your car slows and stops, but there is a lot more happening within your car that is unseen. Because so much is happening behind the scenes, your brakes often begin to wear down and eventually go out.
Casey Car Care LLC is a family owned, local auto repair shop in Issaquah, WA. We help provide our customers with quality brake service. Your safety and the safety of your vehicle are always at the forefront of our minds.
Below are some of the standard warning signs that might occur when something is wrong with your brakes:
• Vibrations—When you press the brake pedal, if your pedal, steering wheel, or entire car shakes, you may need to replace your rotors.
• Unusual Noises—If you hear squeaking or grinding when you apply the brakes, that is a good indication that they need adjusted or replaced. A grinding noise may be an indication that your brake pads are worn out.
• Brake Warning Lights—If the brake warning light comes on in your car it typically means you are low on brake fluid. If you are low on brake fluid, you may have a leak in your brake lines.
• Pulling—If you notice your vehicle jerks to one side more than the other when you hit your brakes, they may need replaced. It may also be an indication that your brakes need adjusted or that your brake lines are leaking fluid.
• Pedal Problems—If your brake pedal is difficult to push down or is feeling different, you could have an issue with your master cylinder or your brake lines.
Casey Car Care LLC can provide you with the brake service you need. We are able to quickly diagnose any problems you may be having with your brakes and offer an affordable and efficient solution.